Agfa Scala..

PhotoPhoenix

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flick.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
amazing film. if you haven't heard of it, it's black and white positive film. the only film of it's kind. i've seen a few ebay sales of it and it's been selling for eighty bucks and up for ten rolls. not bad when you think about it. i have one roll of 35mm and one 120 roll. i keep them in the freezer waiting for the right time and subject to shoot with them. i see there are a few good looking labs to send them to once they're exposed. has anyone sent out any Scala to be processed at these labs? i would like to know how they came out and how fast the turn around time was. also, if the price was good..

amazing film. if you haven't heard of it, it's black and white positive film. the only film of it's kind. i've seen a few ebay sales of it and it's been selling for eighty bucks and up for ten rolls. not bad when you think about it. i have one roll of 35mm and one 120 roll. i keep them in the freezer waiting for the right time and subject to shoot with them. i see there are a few good looking labs to send them to once they're exposed. has anyone sent out any Scala to be processed at these labs? i would like to know how they came out and how fast the turn around time was. also, if the price was good..

I have one roll but hesitate to shoot it b/c I don't know of a reliable lab that ca still process Scala. Let me know, if you may, what labs do this kind of processing. Thanks.

Oddly enough, it isn't the only one of its kind. In fact, Kodak makes an entire set of chemicals for processing TMax as bw positive.

Oddly enough, it isn't the only one of its kind. In fact, Kodak makes an entire set of chemicals for processing TMax as bw positive.

I was just about to post this. I'm really interested in giving it a try.

It’s basically B&W movie film. Fomapan R comes in both 8mm & 35mm Freestyle has it for sale.
Also I have tried Agfa Scala IMO it is a very good film, but I did not think it was that much better than other films

Most reactions

Back