Agfa Vista 200

Superia is different for sure. Yes, greener would describe it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Greener? Too many variables in play to make that one stick. Shoot tons of it and would never say that about Superia 200. Sorry but just not buying that. Take it to three labs and you'll likely see as many different color casts on sketchy quality prints.
I guess. I noticed indoors with Sup 400 tends to be greenish tone, not so much outside. I don't mind really, just noticed. Canon T70 with FD sc glass. Have a roll in my Rollei Prego and Nikon N75 so will see what it looks like from those. I send my color to Dwayne's.

Greener? Too many variables in play to make that one stick. Shoot tons of it and would never say that about Superia 200. Sorry but just not buying that. Take it to three labs and you'll likely see as many different color casts on sketchy quality prints.

That may be true but..... I have had at least 5 roll of Superia developed by Dwayne's photo. They all had a significant green cast. I'm not saying it's good or bad.
I might try someone else just to see. I have a roll in my T70 as well so I can compare.

I guess. I noticed indoors with Sup 400 tends to be greenish tone, not so much outside. I don't mind really, just noticed. Canon T70 with FD sc glass. Have a roll in my Rollei Prego and Nikon N75 so will see what it looks like from those. I send my color to Dwayne's.

That would be the colour balance of the film - if it is balanced for daylight it will give poor colour in artificial light. Back in the day, they used to make two versions of each film, one for outside and one for inside.

I have plenty of 200 and 400 on hand. Thanks for your help on this, Gary. I may not have ever tried it if it wasn't for your high praise.
If you like slide film try Agfa Precisa

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Will do. Better than Provia?
I believe it is Sensia
Home developed
018-XL.jpg

017-XL.jpg

007-XL.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back