T Traxtor TPF Noob! Joined Mar 25, 2008 Messages 121 Reaction score 0 Location Kongsberg, Norway Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 3, 2008 #2 Ah, I like this one! I like how the sky is blackish while the sun is still in the background!
DadeCountyAnthony TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2008 Messages 269 Reaction score 0 Location Miami, Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 3, 2008 #3 I like the whole idea. Great shot.
J Jeepnut28 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 418 Reaction score 0 Jun 5, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks!
S Shamir TPF Noob! Joined Jun 4, 2008 Messages 32 Reaction score 0 Location Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2008 #5 Amazing! how did you do that ?D
J Jeepnut28 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 418 Reaction score 0 Jun 5, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Shamir said: Amazing! how did you do that ?D Click to expand... RAW Aperture Priority F/8 set exposure compensation to underexpose 4 stops put subject behind the sun....shoot. post processing: underexpose some more sharpen warm up WB... viola!
Shamir said: Amazing! how did you do that ?D Click to expand... RAW Aperture Priority F/8 set exposure compensation to underexpose 4 stops put subject behind the sun....shoot. post processing: underexpose some more sharpen warm up WB... viola!
TrickyRic TPF Noob! Joined Jun 1, 2008 Messages 264 Reaction score 0 Location Toronto, ON, Canada. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2008 #7 Very nice!
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #8 Yup, quite neat. I like it a lot.
PNA TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2006 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 7 Location Wave when you see me go by..... Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2008 #9 I'll take half a moment.....NICE!
NJMAN TPF Noob! Joined Aug 1, 2006 Messages 2,104 Reaction score 2 Location Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 6, 2008 #10 This is spectacular! The 2 little dots on the right kind of distract me from viewing the person. I would clone those out, then it would be perfect IMO. Very nice job. NJ
This is spectacular! The 2 little dots on the right kind of distract me from viewing the person. I would clone those out, then it would be perfect IMO. Very nice job. NJ
T tedE TPF Noob! Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 100 Reaction score 0 Location Portland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 6, 2008 #11 to be a kid again is right!!! thats all i want to do right now.
Alpha Troll Extraordinaire Joined Mar 15, 2005 Messages 5,451 Reaction score 41 Location San Francisco Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 6, 2008 #12 You put your subject behind the sun? Wow. Can you teach me how to do that? Nice shot.
J jpenna TPF Noob! Joined Jun 2, 2008 Messages 47 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 8, 2008 #13 Jeepnut28 said: RAW Aperture Priority F/8 set exposure compensation to underexpose 4 stops put subject behind the sun....shoot. post processing: underexpose some more sharpen warm up WB... viola! Click to expand... Great shot! ...but where's the viola?
Jeepnut28 said: RAW Aperture Priority F/8 set exposure compensation to underexpose 4 stops put subject behind the sun....shoot. post processing: underexpose some more sharpen warm up WB... viola! Click to expand... Great shot! ...but where's the viola?
J Jeepnut28 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 418 Reaction score 0 Jun 10, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #14 whats with all the smart ass responses? I post up a technique because someone I am assuming is new and I get a bunch of bozos nit picking my spelling and grammar? yes, I made a couple of mistakes. you people knew what I meant. I typed it very fast as I was in a hurry.
whats with all the smart ass responses? I post up a technique because someone I am assuming is new and I get a bunch of bozos nit picking my spelling and grammar? yes, I made a couple of mistakes. you people knew what I meant. I typed it very fast as I was in a hurry.
icassell No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 9,899 Reaction score 15 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 10, 2008 #15 I like it alot. I agree that it would help to clone out those dots, but it is a real keeper!