What's new

ah to be a kid again...if only for a moment...

whats with all the smart ass responses?

Awww, c'mon. Take them as said in jest. I think they were said in jest. Really!
Everyone knows you meant to say "Place subject BEFORE the sun" and that you also meant to type "voilà" ... but have you seen the many, many varieties of spelling of that one little French word? Right here on TPF? :lol:

Anyhow: good idea. Well executed. The two dots are a minor thing and maybe even gone from your version on your computer already, and I wish I could still do a cartwheel like that myself ... creak-crack :(.
 
here it is with the dots removed:

2567806317_ba1405da9c.jpg


and here is a version with the WB turned the other way:

2567801103_37b263ea15.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom