What's new

Ahoy Pinoy! (Manila - July 2008)

heartpatrick

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
226
Reaction score
61
Location
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Hey All,

Sharing some photos taken during a recent short trip to Manila.

Pic 01:
m13.jpg


Pic 02:
m31.jpg


Pic 03:
m35.jpg


Pic 04:
m40.jpg


Pic 05:
m45.jpg


Pic 06:
m54.jpg


Pic 07:
m60.jpg


Pic 08:
m62.jpg



The full album is available at the link below, complete with a short intro and comments on the pics:
http://www.heartpatrick.com/200807.html


Thanks all.


Regards,
Pat
Travel | Photography | Design
http://www.heartpatrick.com
 

Safety first!?!?!?!?!

I will make sure I also go look at your entire collection and read the comments.

The food is nice. Should go into our theme thread on "Food and drink" in the Photo Themes!
 
Safety first!?!?!?!?!

I will make sure I also go look at your entire collection and read the comments.

The food is nice. Should go into our theme thread on "Food and drink" in the Photo Themes!


lol, the funny thing is, people get illegal connection which they call jumper to get free electricity, :lol:
and whenever a ten wheeler truck needs to pass on those streets, they pull out a bamboo stick to hold the wires so they won't hit it when they pass through.
 
Thanks for posting these. There is a possibility of me going to Manila in the next year, so I was wondering what it was all about!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom