Air Show

SMOKE665 .... I have a beach house in Gulf Shores, Alabama. Blue Angel's are based in Pensicola NAS, 7 minutes away from us with afterburners on. Also their practice airspace in over our specific beach! When they come home for the winter they choose a new squad and practice over us. There is NO sleeping in when they come over at 8 am!!!
_MG_3268-Edit-1.jpg
_MG_3434--denoise-adjust 3x.jpg

Attachments

• _MG_3464tif-Edit (Custom).jpg
    _MG_3464tif-Edit (Custom).jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 38
SMOKE665 .... I have a beach house in Gulf Shores, Alabama. Blue Angel's are based in Pensicola NAS, 7 minutes away from us with afterburners on. Also their practice airspace in over our specific beach! When they come home for the winter they choose a new squad and practice over us. There is NO sleeping in when they come over at 8 am!!!

I've been to a couple practice sessions at Pensacola, always a great time. Sadly it and the wonderful museum there is still closed to the public I believe.

Last edited:
I too have a New Nikon D800 new Sigma 100-600mm!! Got ticket to Blue Angel,s October 29... 3 days befor my birthday.
My Question.. what Nikon "pictures control" settigs should I use for the Angel's? Vivid??
I used shutter priority, to be able to use a slower shutter speed get a little prop blur on those type planes, faster shutter speed for the jets, matrix metering, group AFC, auto ISO.

Those are some nice shots for your first air show, Warhorse.

Most reactions

Back