What's new

Airbus A320 take off

Johnny_Boy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 28, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Greece
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone!

THis is a picture I took last summer of an Airbus A320 taking off. The time is a little before 06:00 and the camera handheld. For that reason you will notice that there is some noise in the picture due to high ISO.
Any feedback is always more than welcome :)

Cheers

Yannis

AegeanAirlines_SunRisecopy.jpg
 
Beautiful colors i only wish that you could see the radio tower, it would really add to the composition.
 
Noisy, it may be, but a fine composition and beautiful colors cannot be overlooked; in fact i liked it
 
Davor's missing the radio tower is a valid point, now that he's mentioned it, also begin to think that it would certainly have added to the composition. But it's a fine picture as is, with those intense colours in the sky, inclusion of the fence at the bottom (straight! good!) and the position of the plane within your frame.
 
Thank you so much for your comments guys :)
I love airplanes! And I always wanted to make this kind of shot (plane taking off during sunset/sunrise). That was the first attempt during the rare case of getting clearance to enter the Airside. Yes, I too believe that inclusion of the ATC would make it a better shot! Next time I will try to make it better :) Maybe next time I'll try with my 50mm 1.8 lens to avoid high ISO, although it would be tougher to compose the shot :P

Thanks again :)

Yannis
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom