Aircraft and Aviation Theme

Hi All,

Since I'm sort of new to the forum and I've notice that there are afew of us Crazy Aircraft Nuts out their. that it might be fun to start a thread on aircraft.

So come on guys lets see what some of you have, here are a few of mine. I'll try to mix it up alittle.

Kn004002.jpg

Kn004023.jpg

File0020.jpg

KN002015.jpg

Kn002022.jpg

So lets see what we all have.

Cheers Crazymainer

Hey Ant,

Is that the Euro-Fighter?

As for the Tric we were above them while the Tri and Spad had a go at each other.

We were about 1000 feet AGL above and they put on some great stuff but we had to call a No Joy because a flight of three were inbound. The flight of three were Hurricain, Spitfire and the Helldiver. :p The Airboss ask us to form up into a lose Formation and exit to the West so we would'nt be in the way of the fast movers Breaks. :roll: Nothing like looking up and see a Hurri and Spit break right over us. :shock: The Beast passed us on are left side and dipped its wing to us before he broke for his Downwind. :shock:

Cheers Crazymainer

Hi Crazymainer

Your airshow experiences sound out of this world. I'll have to come over and visit one of your shows sometime :wink:

Yes, that's the Eurofighter. That particular one was one of the first batch that had just been delivered to the RAF. It's the two seat trainer version. It was performing at this year's International air tatoo at Fairford.......except that it was such a new aircraft that it wasn't yet cleared for a full air display and so it just flew around a bit. Still impressive.

Another link broken :(

Hi Ant,

Ah the Nimrod what a great plane. Since I grew up in Brunswick Maine home of NAS Brunswick a ASW base I got to see Nimmys alot.

It was always fun to se them come over the Town the crews are always a big hit with the Locals. I got a chance to go into one a few years back. All i can say is wow what a small work station.

Let me dig around and see what I can find. I think I have a photo of the Nimmy, NAS Brunswick P-3, Canadian CP-140 and a German Alantic in formation.

Cheers Crazymainer

Most reactions

New Topics

Back