What's new

Aircraft Carrier

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
112
Location
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Didn't see any airplanes, but it's a Brittish Aircraft Carrier nonetheless.
I took these on my way to work this morning.

1
IMG_4379.jpg


2
IMG_4384.jpg


3
IMG_4389.jpg


4
IMG_4385.jpg


5
IMG_4394.jpg


6
IMG_4396.jpg
 
the 2nd one is nice, but a little blown out. If you shot in RAW you might be able to fix that. I like it becuase of the perspective and the nice highlights on the hull.
 
:cokespit:

That's amazing! I know we live in a world of skyscrapers and underground metros and massive ships, but seeing these giant feats of engineering and construction still astound me.

Good job.
 
#2 is great, but I'd love to see it darker and monochrome. The blue of the building is taking something away from the power of the carrier.
 
the 2 guys on #3 almost look animated, cool pics!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom