Airplane Museum

vipgraphx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last edited:
On every image except for the bomb shot, you should add some Highlight Smoothing to get rid of the halos you have in each of those pics. Nice symmetrical composition with #1. In the last shot you should pull the top right corner to the right to straighten the flagpole.

Did not notice the flagpole. It is way off..... Yeah I was going to try to process these again. The lighting in sky was harsh because of the sun. In the 1st picture the sun was right behind the top right plane. It was about 4pm and the angels I wanted I had to deal with the bright sun glare. I may have a stab at it or when I go back another day I will take more time processing. I was trying to get my composition down better. The 4th picture I like because the airplanes fly towards the flag...just my thoughts.

thanks!

Its not much to reduce the halos since they arent very much. By doing that it might emphasize the sun behind the plane as you pointed out. That first shot is almost post card perfect. Nice composition.

Its not much to reduce the halos since they arent very much. By doing that it might emphasize the sun behind the plane as you pointed out. That first shot is almost post card perfect. Nice composition.

Edit #1 changed

Most reactions

New Topics

Back