What's new

Natural Ice

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
4,355
Reaction score
3,194
Location
Vermont
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Its been almost 70 days since we had a full day of sunshine so it got me outside. Tried to take some pictures.

I figured I would use my vintage lens just because I haven't used it for a few months. I liked the way the ice looked, thought it had a cool texture and kinda impressed how well the lens from 1975 did haha.

Nikon Z6II + Yashica 50mm f/1.9

Erwin-240205-86900.webp
 
Beautiful! There's certainly nothing wrong with that lens.

Ice is great for stuff like this. This is nicely composed and the colors are lovely. I agree with you about the texture - nice!

Good job. :thumbyo:
 
Beautiful! There's certainly nothing wrong with that lens.

Ice is great for stuff like this. This is nicely composed and the colors are lovely. I agree with you about the texture - nice!

Good job. :thumbyo:

Thank you so much! I almost fell into the stream while reaching over trying to get this shot. 🤣
 
Thank you so much! I almost fell into the stream while reaching over trying to get this shot. 🤣
What we put ourselves through to get the shot! :lol:
 
Nice shot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom