What's new

Airport Car Show | 19 Pics

RealityCheck

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
38
Reaction score
7
Location
New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another go.

$DSC_0083.webp$DSC_0085.webp$DSC_0087.webp$DSC_0089.webp$DSC_0090.webp$DSC_0093.webp$DSC_0095.webp$DSC_0099.webp$DSC_0100.webp$DSC_0101.webp
 
the miata owner should be shot.
 
the miata owner should be shot.

Haha, personally I like it but only because that's what the style is now. It's all stance pretty much. He did his own crazy thing. I would like a Miata myself.
 
Car looks like it is using a lime green wrap and not paint. That new style of wheel is one of the ugliest new trends on the imports. I worked a car show this past weekend as a judge and all the imports had them, I don't see the attraction. Personal taste.
 
I'm sure the green is plasti-dip.

They want to fit wide wheels, but are too stupid/lazy to actually make them clear the fenders. So they stretch tiny ass tires on them so they can "clear" the fenders and call it flush. Looks like he flared the fender with a baseball bat too. A few more potholes and the fender is going to tear the sidewall apart.

I ban the owners that do that to their miatas from my forums. I just put the title to my miata in the mail today...
 
Last edited:
Your photos are very outstanding! I love the Dodge Charger, and the Ford Mustang, my favorite muscle car is the 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A :) Was there by any chance one of those?
 
Wow, that Miata just looks silly. That can't be good for the sidewall.
Call me biased, but the Boss is my favorite.
 
Not to mention that is purely form over function.... try and take that to the track and watch what happens...

its a lime green wrap. and the factory wrap decal probably advertising. but they did a poor job judging by the lifted vinyl in the gap.
 
no one with a miata would spend the money on a wrap. it's plasti-dip. That's a big trend too--same concept--it can peel right off.
 
I really like what you did with the mustang interior shot. Looks great!
 
Mad stance bro
 
no one with a miata would spend the money on a wrap. it's plasti-dip. That's a big trend too--same concept--it can peel right off.

I've seen some wraps that work, a lot of the guys are doing the carbon fibre on the hoods, maybe they think it will take some weight off the car if it looks like the real thing, not too smart some of these guys. Your right about the plasti-dip, I found the same colour on another car, and that's what he had used.
 
Can we shoot the Z owner as well? This is muscle country.
 
Thanks Ec1981 and BGeise! The Miata looked sick rolling down the road as I saw it from afar but he's asking for problems with stretched tires. He will have fun with pot holes and fender busts.
Plasti-dip has surprisingly came a long way from the last time I checked up on it. You can do flakes and transition colors now. I was amazed.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom