What's new

-Airshow part I-

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
6,648
Reaction score
145
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to the airshow today here at Randolph AFB. It was really amazing! :)

I think I got a few good pics from it. Tell me what you think of them!

06124524.jpg


06125104.jpg


06125338.jpg


06150322.jpg


06131922.jpg


06131753.jpg



I'll post part II also, go check it out! :D
 
Nice job! First one looks like those military shots from the 40's, really nice. #4-5 are perfect!
Can't wait to see part two!
 
Nice shots but man the lighting looks like it bites at this show. Looks like you are shooting right into the sun.

Eric
 
AIRIC said:
Nice shots but man the lighting looks like it bites at this show. Looks like you are shooting right into the sun.

Eric
yep, it was a pretty bad day for that.... I think my eyes are sunburned... :lmao:
 
Very cool, I love the skydiving. great captures.
 
Thanks y'all! :)
btw clarkkent, the skydivers were armed forces showing how to do an airfield assault. :thumbup: Very cool. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom