What's new

Airshow

poker_jake

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 1, 2011
Messages
321
Reaction score
55
Location
Duluth, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some recent shots of an airshow, as always C&C welcome. I realized after this that I need/want a super telephoto 500mm/600mm but damn they are spendy.

8058304758_8bbfa3bfbb_b.jpg


8058306544_9abf566694_b.jpg


8058306065_d1819de7cb_b.jpg


8058303319_96dd23f555_b.jpg


8058302603_7d870f677b_b.jpg



More here:
Flickr: Poker_Jake's Photostream
 
Great action photography. The F-4's look great--and I bet they were loud!

I like the tight shot of the Stearman the best.
 
Really like the biplane shot.

F-4s are always loud, that is part of their awesomeness.
 
Thanks guys, the F-4s were awesome as usual, even deployed the chute on landing.
 
Great photos!

2 and 5 are my favourites!

Very nice!
 
Great shots - love the colour and the sharpness. One question - in the first image is that prop-plane a Mustang? I can't tell from the image itself, so just asking out of curiosity.

WesternGuy
 
Great shots - love the colour and the sharpness. One question - in the first image is that prop-plane a Mustang? I can't tell from the image itself, so just asking out of curiosity.

WesternGuy

Yep, that's right. It's a 'D' model, the most common built.

A P-51'D' ...
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom