AI's Wonderful World of Macro

Wow. Amazing colors. One of the best water droplets ive seen.

Thanks Stephen. My setup was incredibly jury-rigged. Just wanted to see if I could get a couple captures. Ill be trying some more at a later date. I definitely learned a couple of things on this go around. :thumbup:

Technically not macro but still at home here I think.

1/160 @ f14 ISO 200 SB-600/SR-B200 for light
4946429124_fb24329980_z.jpg

Is that a flower or a star fruit?! So awesome. Inspiration sir.

That is indeed a slice of carambola (star-fruit). :thumbup: I have some other fruits/veggies I want to shoot as well. Just need some time.

I'm interested to see more fruit. I have been wanting to start a veggy fruit shoot. Eventually dishes I cook too. Nice star fruit. Great shot.

I'm interested to see more fruit. I have been wanting to start a veggy fruit shoot. Eventually dishes I cook too. Nice star fruit. Great shot.

Thanks. I kind of thought it looked like it was dancing. Dancing with the Star-furit? :lol:

Those are all very nice! Id love some more info on your studio-type macro shoots. :wink:

Mark

Wooow. Is that a sepia conversion of some sort of citrus? I think that looks very amazong. :thumbsup:

Id still love some info on your setup. :mrgreen:

Mark

Wooow. Is that a sepia conversion of some sort of citrus? I think that looks very amazong. :thumbsup:

Id still love some info on your setup. :mrgreen:

Mark

On the money. :thumbup:

Ill get a snapshot next time I set up. Pretty much:

1: black background
2: SB-600 aimed to shoot through subject
3: SR-B200 to light front of subject

Well capturing soap film was a little more of a pain than I thought it would be. But I refused to be defeated. I was pretty happy with the color range and patterns on this one.

4961811444_1777e604e9_z.jpg

Most reactions

Back