Ajman vs. Al-Wahda 30 November 2012

Professional

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yesterday Friday was a great day for me, first very early morning before the sunrise i went out with friends to do seascape photography, but it get raining after we are done.

Then later that day i went to shoot a game of our local team Ajman, the weather was overcast and raining, and i struggled to shoot under the rain, but i gave my 1DX a go under that condition to see, i used a black plastic bag that we use mostly for collection garbage, hope that helped a bit, but i am now thinking to buy a rain cover for me gear.

I came late to the game and the other team scored early, but once i entered and started to shoot my team scored 2 goals within 2 minutes. The game was almost balanced but we won at the end, 4-2.

Here are the shots i liked from the match, Impressive!!!

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

Second time with this camera and it is proving itself strongly, i like it more than my 1D3, i can't say i have much much more keepers, but the focus is better, and sharpness is very nice, even i crop a lot with this camera but it still giving me decent results over cropped shots of 1D3, i now wish to have 400mm so i don't need to crop too much or heavily, wish if i went to Thursday game too, but its ok, soon i will shoot again this coming week [Wed-Thur].

I think the ISO were 1600/3200, didn't want to go with 6400 or higher even i can get very good usable noise up to ISO12800.

The photos look pretty good. I bet it is a very nice camera!!!

I live in an area where it rains a LOT, often for hours and hours on end, for six months of the year... I bought THIS...it works superbly with a 300/2.8 and big professional camera like a 1-digit Nikon...

AquaTech SS-300 Sport Shield Rain Cover (Camouflage) 1303 B&H

Thanks, but the Canon version is way cheaper, i saw one shooter in the game was using a Canon rain cover, it was handy and did the job, on B&H it is way cheaper than AquaTech, almost in same price range of LensCoat.

Amazing shots. May I ask what lens you used?

Most reactions

Back