What's new

Alaska Blurb Book

rreddins

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 12, 2011
Messages
17
Reaction score
3
Location
North Carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just wanted to share a project I've been working on. I took this trip to Alaska in September and decided to make a blurb book (my 2nd). It was a great but difficult trip for all of us because my mom was supposed to come with us before she passed in May. I'm considering giving these as Christmas gifts to my grandma and great aunt who were on the trip with me. Be sure to preview it full screen if you're interested in reading the text, or just to see the photos better!

Comments appreciated and thanks in advance if you take the time to check it out. I know it's not as easy as scrolling through images in the post!

Vancouver to Alaska | By Rachel Eddins | Category: Travel | Blurb
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom