Album Designers?

Happy Hour

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm looking for a good Album designer program. Gary Fong carries one called GARY FONG'S DIGITAL ALBUM (and Collage) DESIGNER!!! Watching the dvd he has on it it looks unbelievable! But is it worth $100? I love the fact that you can upload it directly to CORNERSTONE and they can make for real. But these are the thing I'm looking for.
1- the ability to crop,turn on angles,add borders,maybe film strip.
2- Animation, with music
3- the ability to upload to a place like cornerstone to have it printed for real.
4-multiple image collage on each page if needed .
just some of the features id like to see. any suggestions? has anyone used Gary's? Is there cheaper progs out there that are better or equal to it?

So I take it out of 2,700 members here nobody uses photo albums! Or is it something else? This is the 4th post in a row that I've asked a question that nobody has responded 2. Thats pretty sh*ty considering I help people on here every day!

I use MyPublisher...probably not $100 quality but they have simple clean layouts and the prices aren't bad. I made one as a present for a girl who's wedding pictures I took and she and her whole family loved it. I think I paid close to $50 for a 26 page book with a custom printed dust jacket.

If you do a search on google for photo books there are quite a few to check out. You might find something better than mypublisher.

http://www.mypublisher.com/

Dude relax. You can't always expect to get help immediately.

Most reactions

Back