Hardrock TPF Noob! Joined Apr 8, 2009 Messages 1,173 Reaction score 36 Location Dallas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 25, 2011 #1 Its an old shot I found and reprocessed.
P Photo95 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2011 Messages 126 Reaction score 0 Location Torrance, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 25, 2011 #2 That looks really good actually. Matches its characteristic
Trever1t Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 9,331 Reaction score 2,724 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 25, 2011 #3 my first reaction was wow, that's badass. I have to get on that island. I mean I lived here 22 years, I guess it's time I visit
my first reaction was wow, that's badass. I have to get on that island. I mean I lived here 22 years, I guess it's time I visit
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2011 #4 A successful shot Regards
Cloudwalker TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2005 Messages 43 Reaction score 1 Location North Carolina Jan 26, 2011 #5 Wow, that's ironic! I just finished watching "Murder in the first" on Netflix. That photo was one of the scenes in the movie. Very cool shot.
Wow, that's ironic! I just finished watching "Murder in the first" on Netflix. That photo was one of the scenes in the movie. Very cool shot.
S SlickSalmon TPF Noob! Joined Jan 12, 2011 Messages 283 Reaction score 14 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2011 #6 HDR?
Hardrock TPF Noob! Joined Apr 8, 2009 Messages 1,173 Reaction score 36 Location Dallas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 26, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 SlickSalmon said: HDR? Click to expand... Single shot tone mapped and turned b/w. Thanks everyone!
R rdukeshire TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2011 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location Naples, Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 29, 2011 #8 Looks like a scene in a Hammer Horror movie. Great depth.