ALERT: Scammer on the forum

Pixyslr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Im only posting this up to alert people like me who may have gotten scammed or may be scammed by this youngster. He will tell you everything to make you beleive him even tell you he has a wife and all, when i fact this boy is 20yo and been arreste in the past for Mail fraud. He will send you a tracking with nothing in the box, or brokn stuff etc etc

I wont post his home adress or anything in here since it may be against the rules, but look at this thread he scammed on ''new celica forum'' PBnation forum also'' and all overthe internet.

Go look by yourself on this tread if the name and adress match dont deal with this, its a scam http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=265355

Dont get fool by this kid. Lots of people PM'ed me asking me if it was the same person that scammed me they were dealig with , and unfortunately yes.

Yes thanks. He almost got me. if I had not of read about him yesterday I would be on the scammed list as well.
Allan

yeah theres more than one scammer on here.. thats why i only send/receive paypal :) you know its legit, and you know you have insurance..

I've been scammed before, $80 worth of my money, i got $65 of it back from paypal because the guy got rid of all the money he scammed so fast...

Good Lord this is just awful. I know they are out there, but why can't they earn their money the right way:grumpy:

I found his Mughshot (srsly)

MugShot.ASP

yeah thats him
hes got quite an interesting imageshack though..

seems as though he blew alot of money on completely rebuilding a celica GT, which actually looked pretty good..
shame that he kept his imageshack

public though when he sent me some UPS pics he googled ...

what's the username?

If you follow the link in the OP it will give you SN that he is using, but what is he using here?

Hmm. I've seen threads like this before.
Strange co-incidence that Pixysir and huberta have both made all their posts in buying and selling threads on this forum.
Sometimes scammers 'out' other scammers to try and make themselves look trustworthy.
This is the Internet. Treat everything you find here with skepticism and never buy anything except from established companies. ;)

This is the Internet. Treat everything you find here with skepticism and never buy anything except from established companies. ;)
So true.

I think too many young people (not to be confused with age) see something and think Wow, this is such a 'kin deal, I gonna jump on it. They usually get screwed in the end. And I mean that in the most "buggery" of terms.

First of all let me clear this up for now. I have no intentions on posting back here other then stating what Patrick Dumas has to say Is false. I been waiting for well over two weeks to receive his merchandise. Its been two weeks one day since the day he shipped. His merchandise should have arrived on the 12th, the 13th the latest. Now it is the 23rd and still no camera. His tracking info only says “ 2008/02/08 11:34 SAINTE-DOROTHÉE, QC Item accepted at the Post office “ some tracking number right?
He contacted the hernando county police department stating I scammed him. How can I scam someone when I never received the “goods”. Thus this being said its safe to say he sent “something” then later canceled the package. That being said he made online threats towards me, in the United States they passed a law agents that.

That being said he received my “goods” on the 19th. That being said, I also shipped days after the day he shipped. Now who is the scammer? I shipped my end, he said he shipped his part; his tracking number has never worked from day one. I find this to be a joke, none the less slander. I really do not care I don’t care to do business on this forum. The creditability I lost here does nothing to me. How ever I warn you now do not trust Patrick Dumas. I am filing a fraud case against Patrick Dumas, I have to wait another 12 days before I can do so. I am having the Canada post fax me the proper paper work I requested.
I am also seeking legal action against the online threats he has made. Regardless if he would like to carry those ridiculous actions he’s spoke of or not. I’m not a mind reader to determine weather or not he’s going to come to my residents and do something. I’ll leave it in the eyes of the law, and in the eyes of the law he’s broken two of them. Thus being said those are felony’s. I also hate to have to see him expedited back into the united states from Canada.
You take it like you want, the facts are here. Patrick said he shipped his merchandise. Now if he did ship it, where is it?
He got mine on time, why didn’t I get his on time. The truth of the matter is, he’s blowing spoke out of his rear end, and he’s being a hot headed buffoon. Just double think his creditability considering he just ripped me off. I really am not that afraid as I have the Hernando county detectives aware of this. Really fishy why he would try to cry wolf that he was scammed when he just scammed me. It doesn’t matter cause they already know who he is so I will be sure to seek legal actions for the online fraudulent case and the threats he had sent me.

I have no idea what that post means.

But, on a related note, I got scammed on ebay a few weeks ago to the tune of $1650. Luckily, I got suspicious and filed a claim with paypal before he could withdraw my payment. So, everyone be very careful on the internets.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back