Alexis- Model Portrait

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My most recent retouch. I've been feeling like I'm in a bit of a retouching rutt, but I think I'm coming out of it. I'm pretty happy with this one.

All natural light.
EOS 5D MKI
135mm @ f/3.2
1/500th sec
ISO 320

alexis_by_danostergren-d83staj.jpg

Lovely shot. Nicely done Dan [emoji106]

Very nice dan

My most recent retouch. I've been feeling like I'm in a bit of a retouching rutt, but I think I'm coming out of it. I'm pretty happy with this one.

All natural light.
EOS 5D MKI
135mm @ f/3.2
1/500th sec
ISO 320

alexis_by_danostergren-d83staj.jpg

Lovely work. Lovely model. Lovely way to start my day on TPF. Thank you.

I'd suggest the following edits:
1. Her hair on the viewer's right could be just a little lighter--a few more small highlights. This would be in keeping with the left side being darker/in shadow.
2. I'd remove the very small circular reflection on her necklace. Larger glimmer and it would be fine. But right now it's just a distraction to me.
3. Also, not sure if it's her natural skin or you did some smoothing to remove acne or a scar or smooth out some wrinkles but I love her freckles and when you look at her forehead you'll see a lot of freckles and then suddenly there's a patch that looks unnaturally bare...it's almost like an old burn mark (i.e.: smooth pale skin) that removed or altered the skin. It's above her eyebrows directly above the nose and slanting to the upper right. It jumps right out at me (okay, I'm weird that way). I'd "add" some freckles to that bare spot.

October Nom Nom.

Absolutely gorgeous! And I live her sultry expression. Well done.

Love your work! Inspiring, challenging, and quite the standard to "shoot" for...

Love the image. The lighting. The pose. The look. The leaves are a distraction, though.

outstanding!

An absolutey beautiful photo!!!

Most reactions

Back