What's new

Alien Bees studio set for sale

which alienbees do you have? AB1600 and Vagabond II?
if so, ill buy them for $450
 
wow! i just saw your pics. you are selling a lot here. 2000 is not a bad price for all of that.

give me a price for that ab1600 and vagabond, or two ab800s and the vagabond.
my budget is 500ish
 
Hi Mike, I'm following up on our discussion both by email and here. Don't piece out yet please.. Full sale of studio set up interest on this end. Please refer to your private message here and email. Thanx, Lea
Did you bag a big one? LOL :sexywink:
 
I just wanted to say that the lights are no longer for sale. I decided that I really did not want to sell them. I apologize for the ad. thanks Mike
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom