What's new

Alien invasion

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Countryside horror!

p1025216816-4.jpg
 
Woe! Was that a real aurora? I like the pic, great cons pet. DO u have any other pics where you just photographed the sky?
 
The next instance, the car might have drained and vanished into the cosmic vortex created by the alien invaders, right? ;)
 
Woe! Was that a real aurora? I like the pic, great cons pet. DO u have any other pics where you just photographed the sky?
It was a very real aurora! Yes, I have more images that I'm in the process of editing. (Not sure what "great cons pet" means, but thanks :))


The next instance, the car might have drained and vanished into the cosmic vortex created by the alien invaders, right? ;)
LOL! I wish I knew how to create an image like that!

Thanks for the comments, gents.
 
LOL...!! That look on your/his face is epic... This is a strange but interesting shot! Look at all the elements...scenic beauty, modern life, humor, scientifically interesting, etc. This shot is both formal and informal...serious and not serious...very unique style here IMO
 
Now THAT is what I call a good use of equipment and the moment! Excellent wide angle, good tripod, remote trigger, a little bit of inspired fill light, cooperative nature in the form of an aurora borealis... Yep. Winner on all counts.

Damn. Must be hard to be you and have to measure up to those ridiculously high standards all the time. :D
 
hahah awesome
 
LOL...!! That look on your/his face is epic... This is a strange but interesting shot! Look at all the elements...scenic beauty, modern life, humor, scientifically interesting, etc. This shot is both formal and informal...serious and not serious...very unique style here IMO
Haha, thanks!

Now THAT is what I call a good use of equipment and the moment! Excellent wide angle, good tripod, remote trigger, a little bit of inspired fill light, cooperative nature in the form of an aurora borealis... Yep. Winner on all counts.
Thanks much. It's interesting that no one seems to see (or at least mention) the problems with this photo. I don't have a remote trigger but this is a self-portrait... which gives you a hint of what might be wrong – you just need to try and follow the steps I took to shoot this.

Damn. Must be hard to be you and have to measure up to those ridiculously high standards all the time. :D
It is indeed. Every penny I make selling photos ends up in my shrink's pocket :)

Thanks all for stopping by!
 
That's fresh and splendidly different. Very nice!
 
Pretty sweet photo man.
 
Thank you, Jaemie and Derrel :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom