What's new

Alien World

lemon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 14, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
canada
I recently made a video that uses quite a lot of macro potography. I have to say I am pretty satisfied with the results for using such primitive equipment. Your basic t2i with magic lantern, an old tripod with no fluid head and a 80-200vivitar macrotelphoto that has some pretty bad chromatic aberration though it doesn't show so bad with video. Hope you like
[video=vimeo;49476584]https://vimeo.com/49476584[/video]
 
Very nice. I especially enjoyed the crab spider at the very end. :) Too bad the bee got away though. That would have made a "killer" ending.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom