alienbee cybersnycs

If your flashes don't have a sync port, then yes, you will need something like that adapter. Actually, I'd recommend THIS ONE, with a miniphone jack. It's a much better type of connection. The CyberSYnc will come with the correct cords.

You can mount that adapter directly to a light stand, as long as the light stand has a 1/4" threaded stud tip. You wouldn't have any adjustability though, just the up & down of the stand. Or you could use one of THESE.

The CyberSync receiver just connects to the flash (or adapter) with the cord...it's it doesn't actually hold the flash like the E-bay ones do. I usually just let mine hang, or use a rubber band to hold it more securely.

If your flashes don't have a sync port, then yes, you will need something like that adapter. Actually, I'd recommend THIS ONE, with a miniphone jack. It's a much better type of connection. The CyberSYnc will come with the correct cords.

You can mount that adapter directly to a light stand, as long as the light stand has a 1/4" threaded stud tip. You wouldn't have any adjustability though, just the up & down of the stand. Or you could use one of THESE.

The CyberSync receiver just connects to the flash (or adapter) with the cord...it's it doesn't actually hold the flash like the E-bay ones do. I usually just let mine hang, or use a rubber band to hold it more securely.

Yeah i have a sb600 and a vivitar 285hv
I guess I'll buy two of the miniphone jack adapters. thanks man

Most reactions

Back