lucasbellator

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
lucasbellator.tumblr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Gentlemen.

So, some weeks ago I was chillin' on the web and found AliExpress.com - Online Shopping for Electronics, Fashion, Home & Garden, Toys & Sports, Automobiles from China..

I don't know if anybody happens to know the site, but it is kinda like an Ebay but coming from China and with prices really down low.
Some (most) of the products are replicas, for the largest part being clothing. Vans shoes, Armani suits and whatever. I've bought a pair of shoes and sunglasses from Ali, and things took 40 days to arrive in my place, but I'm Brazilian and customs here can be a real *****. There are even guitar ads. Give "Les Paul" a search on the site to take a look.
Anyway, yesterday I started searching photography gear. I've found some Yongnuo flashes with good prices, some lenses and some cameras too.

YONGNUO II (US$ 57): Yongnuo YN 560 II for Nikon Canon Olympus YN560II YN 560 II Flash Speedlight Speedlite D3100 D5100 1D 6D 60D 7D 5D II 5D III 50D-in Special Store from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com

Lowerpro Bag (US$ 44): Freeshpping New Lowepro Mini Trekker AW Photo DSLR Camera Bag Digital SLR travel Backpack with All Weather Cover for nikon canon-in Camera/Video Bags from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com

Canon EF 50MM/f1.8 lens (US$ 119): Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Standard Lens Digital camera professional photo lenses Original Genuine-in Camera Lens from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com

Canon 60Da Astrophotography (US$ 1187): Canon EOS 60Da body (for astrophotography)-in Digital Camera from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com

Some of these prices really catch my attention. The 60Da has a really good price, I think.

Then again, I dunno if anybody has bought anything and how does it work for photography gear. I guess the flashes couldn't be replicas because YONGNUO is really manufactured in China. And to replicate a Canon 60Da is not an easy endeavour. This must be the real deal.

I'm probably buying the bag soon.

Any thoughts?

The price for the Yongnuo YN 560 II is market priced. You can prime it on Amazon for $59.

Hi there, I have a question about the delivery. I want to purchase some photo stuff as well, what guarantees do we have about the receipt of the goods? In this site it’s written that the delivery is free for all products and that we will receive a full refund of the money if the product does not arrive Aliexpress - 1.0% Cash Back, discounts and promotions | Cashback365.com. But is it really so and can we trust Aliexpress?

Most reactions

Back