J jackirons TPF Noob! Joined May 25, 2011 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Jun 16, 2011 #1 Here's some random ones across Oklahoma I've taken since I bought my DSLR. 1 State Capitol ceiling 2 Oklahoma City National Memorial 3 Lake Hefner 4 Lake Hefner Parkway 5 Wichita Mountains 6 Turner Falls Thanks for looking!
Here's some random ones across Oklahoma I've taken since I bought my DSLR. 1 State Capitol ceiling 2 Oklahoma City National Memorial 3 Lake Hefner 4 Lake Hefner Parkway 5 Wichita Mountains 6 Turner Falls Thanks for looking!
beanphotography TPF Noob! Joined Jan 15, 2011 Messages 81 Reaction score 3 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 16, 2011 #2 3 and 4 are my favorites. 5 and 6 i think could be composed better.
T Tashyd TPF Noob! Joined Mar 15, 2011 Messages 72 Reaction score 3 Location British Columbia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 17, 2011 #3 I really like #s 1, 4, and 6. At first glance I noticed the stained glass in #1 was slightly off centre, but the more I look at it, the more I like it!
I really like #s 1, 4, and 6. At first glance I noticed the stained glass in #1 was slightly off centre, but the more I look at it, the more I like it!
J jackirons TPF Noob! Joined May 25, 2011 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Jun 20, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for the kind words. I think I like this photo better of the lighthouse actually.