What's new

All Grown Up

charizzi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
304
Reaction score
9
Location
US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a photo of my cat, Cinnabun! He was moving around a lot so I had to take several photos, but he managed to sit still for at least a second. I took it just a few weeks ago, and after comparing it to a photo I took of him two years ago he definetly looks different! I guess its hard to tell since I see him all the time! :lol: ahh he's all grown up!

cinnabun.jpg


Thanks for looking! :hug::
 
It is a bit orange...
You got the focus so right. The eyes (!) are sharp... with me I tend to get a sharp nose and slightly blurred eyes ... silly me, eh? :roll:
 
Thank you guys so much!! :hugs:

Yeah the lighting is a bit orange :blushing: I tried to adjust it in PS, but Cinnabun turns a lighter color. Thanks again!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom