What's new

all my days are nights

returnofa5i

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 5, 2008
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I posted this in the people photography section but I didn't get much critique, I know it needs to be straightened (i'll do that later) but ne other critiques?

tenncontest00017edit.jpg
 
Interesting lighting, but I don't like that I can't see his face.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
Interesting lighting, but I don't like that I can't see his face.

Thats what I was going for with the lighting. I didn't want to see his face, I feel that adds to it.
 
keep doin what your doin.
dont listen to all that "no face" bs
just do your thing
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #6
keep doin what your doin.
dont listen to all that "no face" bs
just do your thing

I don't necessarily think his comment is bs, that was his "take" on the photo. but I think your comment was a compliment, so thank you! I do know that it was an artistic choice I made to leave the face out.
 
Makes it more mysterious when you can't see a face. Makes you think what he looks like, how is facial expression looks like, and what hes thinking.

Good job.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #8
Makes it more mysterious when you can't see a face. Makes you think what he looks like, how is facial expression looks like, and what hes thinking.

Good job.

thank you!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom