What's new

All rain and no sun...

Resin42

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
376
Reaction score
0
Location
Glasgow, Scotland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...makes David stay at home and do weird stuff.

1. Bayonet
Bayonet_by_Resin42.jpg


2. Lighting
Lighting_by_Resin42.jpg


3. Once Opened
Once_Opened_by_Resin42.jpg


4. Pulling Honey
Pulling_Honey_by_Resin42.jpg


5. Lines of Light
Lines_of_Light_by_Resin42.jpg


Any C&C gratefully received.
 
What is #4 a photo of?

1 and 4 really stand out for me. Both are interesting enough to keep me looking. Nice work.
 
Very creative, and well executed.
 
Cheers guys. #4 are brass bushes used for attatching electrical conduits to switch boxes. I shot these before back when I first got my camera and went a bit daft with the PP so I thought I'd go back and try again using my flashgun and trigger and slightly more know how.
 
#1 & #4 for me. Really like #4, nice idea and well done! never thought you could make those things photogenic, used to use them a lot.. and hated them (maybe i just hated my job, i dunno).
 
Lol yeah they look like they're a bugger to connect. The electrical contractor on the job went bust and all the materials were abandoned on site, I also got a new hard hat out it. It's an ill wind etc.
 
As I scrolled through, #4 didn't fit my screen and the image grew as I scrolled, LOL. A great shot for posting on the internet and viewing on a monitor with smaller resolution than the image fits. Really cool.

/off-topic great avatar, Resin42, you have fantastic taste :)
 
As I scrolled through, #4 didn't fit my screen and the image grew as I scrolled, LOL. A great shot for posting on the internet and viewing on a monitor with smaller resolution than the image fits. Really cool.

Yeah I've noticed that with this and more so with larger shots of vertical repeating patterns that they really play tricks with your eyes when you're scrolling. Not what I was going for but fun. :D
 
Now THAT'S a compliment. :D Blagging a Tool song name rather than a Jeff Buckley one might have been more appropriate.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom