Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I liked the highlights falling on this fellow as he stood waiting between rounds at the equestrian event I shot the other day

Horse_Show12.jpg

This is a lot better than your action shots were from that day. You are truly a portrait guy.
Nice shot.

Thanks... I think. :lol: Would you mind offering some critique on the action shots, or at least general comments on where you feel they could be improved?

Thanks Pete! That was what I liked; it was one of those cases where you turn around and there's "THE" picture and you have one second to get it. Literally; there were so many people walking back and forth in the waiting area I'm surprised I got that!

Nice pic and I second the cap. Something new for me. :)

Just gorgeous. As for the skull cap, not decorative only, used to keep flies away and muffle sound to keep the horses calmer.

Very nice! I'd really like to do more jumping events if I could find them.

Such a beautiful animal. Nice shot.

Nice pic and I second the cap. Something new for me. :)
Thanks!
Very nice!
Cheers! :)
Just gorgeous. As for the skull cap, not decorative only, used to keep flies away and muffle sound to keep the horses calmer.
Good to know, thanks Barb!
Very nice! I'd really like to do more jumping events if I could find them.
Thanks Brian; have you tried contacting local stables? Chances are they'd love to have someone come out and cover the event for them!
Very nice.
Thanks Alex!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back