Efergoh TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2006 Messages 799 Reaction score 2 Location Battle Creek, MI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 11, 2007 #1
plentygood TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2007 Messages 434 Reaction score 0 Location Arr-Kan-Saw Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 11, 2007 #2 Wow, I really like this picture. The only suggestion I'll make is to maybe get rid of the lone white pixels at the top and bottom of the picture. They kind of distracted me.
Wow, I really like this picture. The only suggestion I'll make is to maybe get rid of the lone white pixels at the top and bottom of the picture. They kind of distracted me.
DPW2007 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 19, 2007 Messages 404 Reaction score 0 Location UK! Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 11, 2007 #3 Fantastic shots - I like the highlights on the jazz-musicians hands and the saxophone