What's new

All Wet

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was scared that the release of the D3200 had turned my lowly D90 into a doorstop so I went out shooting to make sure it still works.

D90 | Sigma 150mm f/2.8 macro | Water | Golden Hour Sunshine | 12.2 crappy megapixels

041920120134-X2.jpg


Thanks for looking. C&C always welcome.
 
I believe it still works, yeah.

(If you don't want your D90 anymore, just send her my way – I'll pay for shipping.)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom