All you TWINCITIES people...

AtuspidsGoddess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...anyone know a nice park with tall grasses and maybe a large flower field that I can go shoot at? I see patches here and there but nothing as nice as what other states have...MEH...

You could try Try lake Harriet rose gardens. in addition to the rose garden, they have the Japanese peace garden as well. Just remember..... if park patrol asks for your photography permit, tell them you're a student. ;)

You could try Try lake Harriet rose gardens. in addition to the rose garden, they have the Japanese peace garden as well. Just remember..... if park patrol asks for your photography permit, tell them you're a student. ;)

I was there today...and it's one of my favorite parks...=) But park patrol asks you for a permit?...serious?

You could always shoot at the Como Conservatory. Just go early when it's not busy!

Como conservatory requires a $25/ half hour permit. And even with that permit, you cannot use tripods. Just a heads up.

There are lots of places by the U of M campus on the river that are designated prairie areas, with tall grasses that are never cut. You could try there. Check near the bike trails on the west bank near the new 35W bridge.

Most reactions

Back