What's new

Alley, + some other stoof

Verbal

$100
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
2,904
Reaction score
148
Location
Washington State
Yep, it's another alley shot. I tried for a different look this time... let me know what you think. A certain unnamed source said it has "character" and I tend to agree. =)



This was somethin' different, and I don't think I like it really. Ah well.




 
Nice shots Verbal. i really like the tones in the first one. I also really like the last one, the perspective is really cool.
 
I like that first shot! :)
 
All the shots have character. You did a really good job of illustrating that. The BW window shots seem slightly Walker Evans. Check him out if you have not already.
 
Well, do I still have to underline that I like the window photo? Have I ever mentioned I like red brick buildings and window shots? No?

Well, since I am a sucker for red brick buildings on the one hand and windows or doors on the other, I must love the last one! And I do. Period.

The first DOES have character. Colour! YOU went for colour!? Coolest.
Funny: in real life I would find such alleys "ugly".
In your photos I don't... :scratch:
 
Great shots Jon! Love the exposure and the tones. The last one is probably my favourite!

Rob
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom