Allison & Mark

clemeys said:
the one taralyn re-posted and the b/w are my favs out of this series! Nice Work!!!

the first one u posted is imo just too awkward, especially his hand on her leg. They don't look comfortable like in the other shots to me.

I'm looking fwd to seeing the b/w lightened up a bit.

what lens did u use?

It's pretty funny, that first shot is the VERY FIRST shot I snapped of the whole session. That may explain why they are a bit stiff still.

Yeah, I'll get around to reprocessing the black and whites in a couple days--school is kicking in full strength here over the next couple of days.

I used the venerable thrifty fifty on these--50mm 1.8.

I just bought a "thrifty fifty" much due to praise on this forum. Haven't even shot w/ it yet.

Did u use a flash or reflector on these?

Just so you get the credit, this set has reminded me of a set I did in the summer. I'm scanning now, will post later.

Thanks!

clemeys said:
I just bought a "thrifty fifty" much due to praise on this forum. Haven't even shot w/ it yet.

Did u use a flash or reflector on these?

No, I was running solo this day, being a holiday weekend and all. Flash would probably have helped, but my flash unit I had with my 35mm unfortunately doesn't work on my dRebel, and i've tapped out my camera fund at the moment.

It's a shame, because a reflector would really have helped in some places.

mountainlander said:
Yeah, I know what you mean about her leg. I may have to scrap this one b/c of that.

The light blue thing on her sweater is a brand emblem/logo.

Thanks for looking guys!

No, no, no... don't you dare scrap it! :D I still like it.
Wow.. I love the rest of the series you posted as well. A very lovely couple to work with...you captured beautiful images here!

Amazing photos!! Really captured them!! I also love the rest of the series, favorite is the black and white close up. Wow!

I love those pictures! i'd like to have simmilar ones :) and he is very handsome :) and in the first picture he looks very young :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back