Alma Wisconsin

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got back from a road trip. Four days of driving and no time to take any photos. I took the camera just in case and was constantly frustrated driving through beautiful Wisconsin on a tight schedule. The Chippewa river valley is gorgeous and I have nothing to show for it. I managed to get out of the car just once and click the shutter just once. Here's the photo. Alma is a sleepy little town on the Mississippi at Lock and Damn #4. The river is running high.

Joe

alma_zps1d1b19a9.jpg

Thats a bummer that is all you got, I would have liked to see some more of the area. I am really likeing this photo as it shows how big the river is and it looks like if the water rose any further it would flood the road and lower part of the town. It looks compositionaly good to me. Overall I like it.

Thats a bummer that is all you got, I would have liked to see some more of the area. I am really likeing this photo as it shows how big the river is and it looks like if the water rose any further it would flood the road and lower part of the town. It looks compositionaly good to me. Overall I like it.

Thanks. Yep the water is very high right now in the Mississippi valley and connecting tributaries. Saw a lot of pretty serious flooding on this trip, especially in Iowa.

Joe

I like how the river acts as a lead in lines. I'm sure you were angry not being able to get out a spend a few hours snapping. At least you brought your camera. Most people go on theses trips and forget to bring there cameras. And by most ppl I mean me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back