What's new

Alone in dark

MH_91

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 28, 2009
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Location
Canada , Edmonton, AB
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
j8jyhx.jpg

​





“No matter how dark the night, somehow the sun rises once again and all shadows are chased away”​
 
I know you were going for dark, but I think it's too dark. And too much open space as well. Just my 2 cents.
 
I know you were going for dark, but I think it's too dark. And too much open space as well. Just my 2 cents.


thanks for ur Comment ..=)

well i made that space because .. if u notice in ur right side ..

there is a newspaper on ground

so it looked nice ( add more action to the pic ) i think ..

and for the Making the pic more dark ..

well i like the light Reflection on the car its nice and smooth ..


thanks for ur suggestions :)
appreciate for ur comment
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom