Along came a spider and sat down beside her...

cgipson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Comments welcome!

$spider1200web.jpg

Oh wow! Super cool. Nice detail. I am glad you were able to show the web so it didnt look like it was just floating there. Nice work!

Oh wow! Super cool. Nice detail. I am glad you were able to show the web so it didnt look like it was just floating there. Nice work!

Thanks Parker! This is a little guy... about the size of a dime, legs and all! I probably should have misted the web, to make it more visible. Maybe tomorrow, lol!

Nice capture, I love spiders too. They are all different and all very cool. Yours is a prickly looking little guy/gal.

Nice capture, I love spiders too. They are all different and all very cool. Yours is a prickly looking little guy/gal.

Thanks! Yea.. not sure what species he is, but have several of these around usually. They are actually more difficult to shoot then some.. those long legs are hard to keep sharp.

That is extremely cool! Love the composition on this one, and the nice matching background!

Thank you, Sharon! I do wish the web had shown up better. Will have to try again. That background is blurred fence, he built his web parallel to the fence about 2" off of it. I was sitting on the ground all scrunched up to take this shot almost straight up.

That's not a spider, that's the rare Sonoran Arachnid Cactus....:lol:

Seriously though, cool shot. I like the colors.

That's not a spider, that's the rare Sonoran Arachnid Cactus....:lol:

Seriously though, cool shot. I like the colors.

Thanks! Cactus.. that is funny! Lol!

Great shot Charlie, definitely not as "endearing" as the jumpers but a cool creature *shudder*.

Great job Charlie. I try to get shots of spiders but the web is usually blowing around in the wind and I have trouble focusing.

Great shot Charlie, definitely not as "endearing" as the jumpers but a cool creature *shudder*.

Thanks very much! Prickly little guy, and no teddy bear eyes... gotcha! lol!

Great job Charlie. I try to get shots of spiders but the web is usually blowing around in the wind and I have trouble focusing.

Thanks Jeff... Trust me, I had to take several to get what I wanted!

Yup yup, what ^ all said. I love the Alien vs Predator theme. How in the world did you glue all those toothpicks on it's legs?

Most reactions

Back