Alpha a65

cgipson1 said:
Really? Even with the High ISO noise? QUOTE" Very noisy raw files at high ISO settings" > Sony SLT-A77 In-depth Review: Digital Photography Review

How about the Wireless Commander mode that locks up after 15 flashes (not even 15 quick ones.. just 15 flashes) A77 Wireless flash question/problem. - Dyxum forums and Sony: A77/A65 flash bug

I'm not convinced! :)

You know everything you quote is all for Sony. One of the reviews even rates it higher than Nikon and canon equivalents and gives it gold. I've read all the same reviews as you. I'm looking for real world thoughts from actual owners not just your thoughts on what you've seen on paper.

For what it's worth isn't Nikon Sony's biggest customer???

cgipson1 said:
Really? Even with the High ISO noise? QUOTE" Very noisy raw files at high ISO settings" > Sony SLT-A77 In-depth Review: Digital Photography Review

How about the Wireless Commander mode that locks up after 15 flashes (not even 15 quick ones.. just 15 flashes) A77 Wireless flash question/problem. - Dyxum forums and Sony: A77/A65 flash bug

I'm not convinced! :)

You know everything you quote is all for Sony. One of the reviews even rates it higher than Nikon and canon equivalents and gives it gold. I've read all the same reviews as you. I'm looking for real world thoughts from actual owners not just your thoughts on what you've seen on paper.

For what it's worth isn't Nikon Sony's biggest customer???

Well, Hasselblad is jocking them now.......

Most reactions

New Topics

Back