alright honest opinons

Ricky Ortiz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So this is my first attempt at shooting a jumping spider and it was actualy pretty fun, one sec on the leaf next jumping at my face lol fun little critters. Anyways I want brutal honest C&C I'm not 100% satisfied with the way they come out but I think there might be something there please let me know.

Jumpingspider.jpg

Jumpingspider02.jpg

Jumpingspider03.jpg

Jumpingspider04.jpg

As creepy and hairy as that little guy is, I love #3! The front/eyes are very sharp, and it looks like he's just about to spring at you! ick! Yet great..

I love the first two, especially the one of him hanging upside down. It looks like he's hiding. I never thought I would use the word "cute" to describe a spider. The second two are pretty neat, but I wish you could have gotten more of the back half of him in focus. I noticed on the fourth one that your depth of field is focused a little far in front of him.

I love the first two, especially the one of him hanging upside down. It looks like he's hiding. I never thought I would use the word "cute" to describe a spider. The second two are pretty neat, but I wish you could have gotten more of the back half of him in focus. I noticed on the fourth one that your depth of field is focused a little far in front of him.

Yeah i noticed that too. I'll give it another try maybe tomorrow i have him in a little tank so i can practice more. Yes the one with him upside down is my favorite as well he was trying to hide from me kept running all over the bamboo plant i had him on lol, thanks for the comments!!

You probably used up a lot of patience getting those low DOF shots, but I have to be honest and say I'm not so keen on them. Just a little TOO low, I'd like to see the entire subject in focus since it's so small.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back