What's new

Also explored Sherwood Forest and Nottingham

cigrainger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 2, 2007
Messages
480
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What do you think? Does the split toning work on the two shots?

splittonebuilding.jpg


splittonecity.jpg


And here are the rest, comments and criticism welcome and encouraged:

crosswindow.jpg


coolbuilding.jpg


bigoak.jpg


Oh.. and I think I caught an ORB in this one. :o Look at the word "in". I can't figure out what it is.

jerusalemwall.jpg
 
I like the second and third pictures the best. I think those have the best composition of the series. I really like the color of these images too.
 
2-3 are fantastic great effects !!
 
Nice shots - shame about the "Major Oak" tree having to be supported these days, used to be able to go inside it when I was a kid !!

simon
 
I like split-toning in the second, but unfortunately not in the first. Sorry.
The second, also in the way you composed it, has a ancient-postcard-feeling to it which I like.

There must be many "oldest inns in England" ... almost every place boasts with having one. I have a photo of the "oldest inn in England" taken in Norwich ... go figure ;).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom