Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The high altar in a Bavarian church:

imm003_N3Kopie.jpg

Revue AC-5, 50mm lens, f4, Kodak 400 (consumer), hand-held shot
C&C welcome

Beautiful architecture!

I can't really tell where your focus is and the image seems a bit grainy. I suspect high ISO, but can't tell for sure without EXIF data.

Beautiful architecture!

I can't really tell where your focus is and the image seems a bit grainy. I suspect high ISO, but can't tell for sure without EXIF data.

Yes, isn't it!

It's a 400 film and I had to use a fairly open aperture to get a shutter speed I could hold reasonably steady for a hand-held shot (f4, 1/60 I think were the numbers). The focus was at infinity (or near to this) and is not the best on reflection, but I think it serves well enough for the art behind the altar, which is what I was drawn to. I'm really happy I was able to get things as straight and level as they are without a tripod.

Ooooh I didn't realize it was film. I guess you did say that in your OP. Forgive my lack of attention, it's Monday!

I would have assumed higher ISO, but I was thinking digital.

There are people here much better at explaining/calculating DoF, but I don't think you were at infinity with those settings.

Maybe not, it's just a guess on my part! What I can say is that the wall where the gold paint and images are is not a flat surface but is curved in a concave manner.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back