Wicked hair on the compter Tony, headless tony disturbs me. tonys legs look lonely, and Tony........ pssshhhh I don't even know what he's thinking about.
Haha seriously though, I was going to do something like this one day, only have myself comforting myself with a depressed self. I have to get a picture of my girlfriend and get permission from to put it in a frame then break the glass and frame. then pout on the edge of my bed and then put my arm over my shoulder.
The picture would tell a story of a breakup, not a true story but I think it'll be interesting.
Sorry, I'm in a semi-threadjack ranting type mood I'll get back to you.
The photo is great and really messes with ones head. Love it. Only thing I'd do is try to make the window non blown out in at least one exposure the next time you compose a shot like this, then throw in the properly exposed window when you are editing your own headless bodies and whatnot for a semi home made HDR kinda thing.