Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_7548.jpg
IMG_7485.jpg

IMG_7465.jpg

IMG_7441.jpg

IMG_7495.jpg

Constructive C & C welcome

Sorry about the small pictures, bigger ones can be found at the full length of my experimental work

Artistically Scientific Side of Things

As an artist, my work is about expressing a person’s character using impressions generated from photos and words and piecing them together to form a bigger picture.

Rather than on a per-picture basis, kindly consider my work through an overall point of view.

My experimental series can be found here

I would be grateful for any feedback at all as they are valuable for my experiment’s progress. Thank you ;-)

Experimental Concept

My artwork is about combining all of the impressions from of all of the photos of the model. In every set I have more than 30 photos, all displayed in a specific format arranged to simulate the layout of a Triptych (Triptych - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) but modified to for website publish

Another example can be those of Egyptian wall art
egypt.jpeg

Other words you must consider all of these photos plus the words in my article about the model for it to work. Its sort of like a macro scale kind of thing.

My experiment is about being able to accurately express a person using this means.

Approach

I capture my subjects exactly as they are despite what she says about herself and what she does in the pictures

I minimize my influence and bias in the subject by providing minimal direction and art guidance, hence minimizing influence contamination.

Everything in the photos, everything in each word and sentence belongs to the subject and none of mine.

All of this raw data is completely up to the audience to process and interpret to their heart’s content =D

Telling me your interpretation will definitely help me a lot ! So please do =)

As for the background and place i choose, this sort of captures an element of fate to my work. Its like it is fate that we have to shoot at this place at this particular moment ( i hope i am making sense )

#1 - Good idea, but if you had shot it at a different location where the two bright corners on top don't appear it would have been better
#2 - Pose is too "set-up", background is kind of distracting too
#3 - Again good idea, but a different background with less distraction would have been better
#4 - Seems OOF, and you cropped the top of her head
#5 - Maybe a portrait-oriented shot would have been better

these are a bit oof and blown out. lower the exposure and try to stay steady when snapping. good luck with future shoots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back