Always One

David Kennedy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Grain_Fed_IMG_3666_bw.jpg

Selective color is rarely a plus to any picture (Steven Spielberg being the exception)
Except to draw attention to one tuk tuk out of the crowd for no apparent reason, there doesn't seem to be a compelling reason for it here.
The faux grain does take the edge off the the conversion but........

Agree with Lew; what is it about this one TukTuk in particular that makes it the focal point of the image?

Agree with Lew; what is it about this one TukTuk in particular that makes it the focal point of the image?
Firstly. The Tuk Tuk is the only Tuk Tuk that is facing the camera. Secondly, It's kind of lost in the mix of cars. Thirdly, I used the colour to point out the fact that this is a Bangkok street. Bit of fun really

Very cool. I like seeing photographers that are not afraid to use all the tools they have available just because of some preconceived notion. It's like cutting off ones nose to spite ones face.
Nice use of SC here. I like it. There is actually another Tuk Tuk two cars to the left of the highlighted one but the highlighting is so effective it tends to disappear.
Another one 11 cars behind it. ;)

Very cool. I like seeing photographers that are not afraid to use all the tools they have available just because of some preconceived notion. It's like cutting off ones nose to spite ones face.
Nice use of SC here. I like it. There is actually another Tuk Tuk two cars to the left of the highlighted one but the highlighting is so effective it tends to disappear.
Another one 11 cars behind it. ;)
Cheers Man. You are very observant :)

Unfortunately, when I look at a photo, I see everything in the photo. Maybe it's a good thing, and maybe not. Sometimes it keeps me from seeing the image and not the items. Like not seeing the forest for the trees sort of thing. I can always squint though. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back