Am I starting to get it?

I love the one of Mom and girls in B&W. Very nice.

Thank you again everyone :)

Lyncca, I LOVE your photos. Keep up the great work and don't listen to comments like the one above mine. I don't know who this guy thinks he is... :lol:

LOL, I guess everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I'm not going to listen to someone to tell me to quit until I work for someone else. I am mostly shooting friends for experience right now. The comment bugged me for a few hours and then I got over it. I don't respond to things that aren't constructive.

I think with every shoot I am getting better and my equipment improves as well so the pictures require less post-processing.

Thank you for the support!

I agree that these are great.

Wow, I have no idea who bigalbest might be thinking he is, but truth be told these are good shots. The last few have some over processed feel. Perhaps a bit much gaussian for my taste. But these show how all of your hard work is paying off.

Very good.

Bigalbest show us some of yours. :) Lets have at them...

Wow, I have no idea who bigalbest might be thinking he is, but truth be told these are good shots. The last few have some over processed feel. Perhaps a bit much gaussian for my taste. But these show how all of your hard work is paying off.

Very good.

Bigalbest show us some of yours. :) Lets have at them...

Thank you :) I did actually go look at his pictures and they are quite good, so I do think he knows what he is doing unlike some posts in other threads where people said unhelpful comments and their pictures were pure sh*t :)

i really like the first one you posted. in the second series #1 seems a bit washed out and #4 seems a wee bit over-done. you had mentioned you had not finished pp.... i think 1 & 4 just need a little fine tuning. all of them are great with posing/concept/expressions. you did a great job with the off camera flash... it is surprising that it is your first time.

in all, great work. i'd love to see more!

Most reactions

Back