cedricwinterwolf
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 3, 2014
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Sisters, OR
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone! My name is Kedrik. I'm a jeweler by trade, but work mostly as a wilderness ranger and guide, as well as a life coach. It's a complicated mix on paper but really it's all related to nature, so it ends up far less complicated than it looks.
I live in Sisters OR mostly, but work all over oregon and do a lot of gift/work-trade travel.
Mostly I am here because as a self employed jeweler, I am responsible for photographing my own work. I'd like to avoid going the sterile-look light-box that high end stores use. Obviously there are times when I will need to get into it, but for the most part I've been hanging product in natural places where I can focus on the object and blur the background all the hell. It seems to work.. sort of..
Anyways, thanks for checkin in, I am sure you'll see a bunch of my amateur questions floating around as I try to sort out the best way to use this sony a100 I was given.... oldschool...
Cheers,
-Kedrik
I live in Sisters OR mostly, but work all over oregon and do a lot of gift/work-trade travel.
Mostly I am here because as a self employed jeweler, I am responsible for photographing my own work. I'd like to avoid going the sterile-look light-box that high end stores use. Obviously there are times when I will need to get into it, but for the most part I've been hanging product in natural places where I can focus on the object and blur the background all the hell. It seems to work.. sort of..
Anyways, thanks for checkin in, I am sure you'll see a bunch of my amateur questions floating around as I try to sort out the best way to use this sony a100 I was given.... oldschool...
Cheers,
-Kedrik