Amateur Real Estate photographer

Angal Faria

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone, think you all are fine. I am new in this forum. My name is Angal Faria from Dubai. I love behind the scene of a lense. I shoot many photos of the apartments and villas of Dubai and other cities of the world. Besides this, I am a real estate broker. Any advice if you have so, please share with me.
Here some photo that I shoot in my previous day.
apartment for dubai2.jpeg
ApartmeT.jpg
villas.jpeg
villas1.jpeg

Jola from the SW US.

Will be interesting to see your work.

And what kind of equipment.

Jola from the SW US.

Will be interesting to see your work.

And what kind of equipment.
Thanks and everything will do with my Canon Eos 5D Mark.

Hey Denny,
Great website and really very helpful to me. Thanks for sharing this.

I am curious if any Real Estate photobug will ever use a LF adapter for certain shots.
Or how does that whole market work now?

I am curious if any Real Estate photobug will ever use a LF adapter for certain shots.
Or how does that whole market work now?
Welcome, you can shoot a lot of photos. The market is currently out of the flow. You can create your website or work under some real estate agent or broker or some of the affilated company.

Here some more picture which I shoot in Dubai.
Dubai1.jpg
Dubai2.jpg
Dubai3.jpg
Dubai4.jpg
Dubai5.jpg

From nothing desert to that city.

Georgous shots.

I would love to shoot there with Med. and Large Format

Hello everyone,
Thanks for your great response. Real estate photography is a valuable part of the real estate business. People may be attracted by photography and enjoy it so much, I think. Anyone have any other idea about it.

I live far from central Dubai, so I think to go to Dubai next month for spending sometimes and fulfill my interest in photography on real estate. There are so many buildings, villas and some other traditional, beautiful place there. We have no home there or no relatives, so I decided to stay in a one-bedroom apartment and also choose to book online, so I give a search. There are so many sites; they offer to rent their best properties in Dubai. I visit here Property For Rent in Dubai | Apartments | Villa| Commercial – DubaiRent but don't book any rooms yet looking forward if anyone provides any idea about it.

Most reactions

Back