What's new

Amazing building

macropleasure

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 24, 2007
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Location
Austria
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i took this shot of a "roof" of a tent-like building in Berlin
the building looks extraordinary

DSC01777.jpg
 
thanks...

on second thoughts...do you think it is too dark?
 
Cool shot :D Berlin is somewhere in my top 5 of places still to visit...
 
That's the roof of the SONY-Centre in Berlin, and it is quite interesting to look at, indeed!
When I was there last year in summer, I could not leave the camera in the bad, either (look_here ) :D.
 
That's the roof of the SONY-Centre in Berlin, and it is quite interesting to look at, indeed!
When I was there last year in summer, I could not leave the camera in the bad, either (look_here ) :D.

Did it get in trouble?? :lmao::sexywink:
 
oh yes Berlin must be a top place to visit..it is wonderful there

yes indeed..it is the sony centre....
i will soon post more berlin pics....eg: the Reichstagbuilding..
laFoto...i bet you have pics of that as well?..the top of it.....?
 
... Reichstagbuilding..
laFoto...i bet you have pics of that as well?..the top of it.....?

Sorry, just the outside.
Last year in summer, the children dreaded the queues and moaned and said "Nooooooo, we dooooon't want to go inside!" and in autumn I was with a group and had to try my best to keep up with them anyway, and it wasn't on the agenda to go inside.

So I must return to Berlin one day! :D
 
Very interesting composition.

do you think it is too dark?

I think it's OK. Anyway, the conditions were probably very difficult (too big contrast: against the sun and dark, shady interior elements) to take a right exposure.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom